Our flexible courses are rigorous, practical and designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to become an effective professional in your career.
All the modules are developed and taught online by Falmouth academics who are industry experts in their fields. Our approach supports you each step of the way, ensuring a learning experience equal in quality to our on-campus Masters courses.
Hear from Online Tutor Alex Lambley about the Falmouth Flexible learning experience:
- Learn flexibly from home, the workplace or on the move anywhere in the world
- No need to relocate, take a career break or apply for a visa
- Structured to help you complete the course within two years of part-time study
- Study alongside and network with other students from around the world
- High quality online teaching: concise lectures and digital resources developed by our industry leading academics who teach you on the modules
- First class academic support: tutors give you guidance and feedback
- Engaging learning activities which help you to apply theory to practice
- Rich feedback from tutors and peers, with live feedback sessions
- All assessments are taken and submitted online
- Biannual, optional opportunities for face-to-face meetings at residential workshops with lecturers, fellow students and industry speakers, held either at Falmouth or other international locations
- Everything you need is available in our intuitive online learning platform; you don't need to be a tech wizard to enjoy studying online with Falmouth
- The MA award is equal in title and quality to that given for our campus based courses
Find out more about how online learning works: