Falmouth Flexible Bursaries
The Falmouth Flexible Bursary Fund is designed to support aspiring leaders in the creative sector.
There is funding available for courses starting in September 2020.
Bursaries of up to £1,000 are available for our MA and PGDip courses.
Bursaries of up to £500 are available for our BA(Hons) Photography (Top-Up).
To apply for a bursary, please fill in the form below or for further information regarding bursaries please contact us:
T: +44 (0)1233 447713
Bursaries may be awarded to applicants whose profiles match our bursary requirements. To be eligible for September 2020 enrolment, you must:
- Submit a completed application form
- Be accepted and offered a place by Falmouth University
- Submit an essay of 500 words on why you should be considered for the bursary, including details of previous qualifications, work experience, why you want to study your course at Falmouth, and how a bursary could help you
How the bursary works:
Awards are available for accepted applicants applying for the September 2020 intake.
Funds available vary depending on the course.
There's up to £1,000 available for our full MAs.
For PGDips and our BA(Hons) Photography (Top-Up) there's up to £500 available.
Professional Association Bursary
We also offer industry-specific bursaries in partnership with selected organisations. These bursary applications do not have an application deadline or cap. To be eligible you must:
- Submit an essay of 500 words on why you should be considered for the bursary, including details of previous qualifications, work experience, why you want to study your course at Falmouth, and how a bursary could help you.
- Be offered and accept a place at Falmouth University
- Be an existing member/employee of the partner organisation or be recommended for a bursary by one of Falmouth Flexible's industry partners.
Contact us for more information on bursary and funding opportunities: