The Falmouth Flexible Bursary Fund is designed to support aspiring leaders in the creative sector.
There is funding available for May 2019.
Contact us asap for more information:
To apply for bursaries for MA Advertising Strategy & Planning, MA Photography, MA Writing for Script & Screen, MA Creative App Development, MA Illustration, MA Graphic Design and MA Creative Events Management, please fill in the form below or for further information regarding bursaries please contact us:
T: +44 (0)1233 447713
Bursaries may be awarded to applicants whose profiles match our bursary requirements. To be eligible for May 2019 enrolment, you must:
- Submit a completed application form by 15 April 2019
- Be accepted and offered a place by Falmouth University
- Submit an essay of 500 words on why you should be considered for the bursary, including details of previous qualifications, work experience, why you want to study your course at Falmouth, and how a bursary could help you
How the bursary works:
- Awards are available for accepted applicants applying for the May 2019 intake
- There is a maximum of three bursary awards per course per intake
- Eligible programmes for the 2018/19 academic year are:
- MA Advertising Strategy & Planning
- MA Creative Events Management
- MA Creative App Development
- MA Graphic Design
- MA Illustration
- MA Photography
- MA Writing for Script & Screen
Professional Association Bursary
We also offer industry-specific bursaries in partnership with selected organisations. These bursary applications do not have an application deadline or cap. To be eligible you must:
- Submit an essay of 500 words on why you should be considered for the bursary, including details of previous qualifications, work experience, why you want to study your course at Falmouth, and how a bursary could help you.
- Be offered and accept a place at Falmouth University
- Be an existing member/employee of the partner organisation or be recommended for a bursary by one of Falmouth Flexible's industry partners.
Contact us for more information on bursary and funding opportunities:
- This discount is available to all Falmouth alumni
- Submit the completed application for your MA course by the deadlines specified for bursaries (include application form, reference forms and CV)
- Indicate the year of your graduation from Falmouth University and the course you studied in your personal statement
- If you are accepted, you will receive a 15% deduction on your full tuition fees
- This alumni discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other bursary initiatives
Refer a Friend Rewards
If you are currently studying with Falmouth Flexible or are a Falmouth graduate, and you refer a friend who successfully enrols, Falmouth Flexible will reward you and your friend.
- MA: £500 tuition discount to you, £500 tuition discount to your friend
- PGDip: £350 tuition discount to you, £350 tuition discount to your friend
- PGCHE: £175 tuition discount to you, £175 tuition discount to your friend
To qualify you need to complete the Refer a Friend form here.
Please see here for terms and conditions.