At Falmouth, we pride ourselves on providing first class support for all our students.
As a student on one of our flexible learning courses you will be supported in the following ways:
- Student Advisors are available online and are your first point of contact for any practical queries, and to give you tips on learning online effectively, advice about work-life balance, or to direct you to our University support services
- There is an online induction to welcome you to Falmouth and introduce you to studying online
- Optional residential workshops with the opportunity for personal development activities running alongside industry networking opportunities
- Technical support if you need any help with using the online learning platform
- Access to a wealth of digital library resources and other online resources to help you develop your skills
- Careers support throughout your study