At Falmouth, we know the sacrifices our students make when they invest in their study. That is why we make every effort to provide you with a flexible payment plan to assist you in managing your tuition fee payment.
Tuition Fees and Payments
Total fees for all Master’s Courses beginning in the 2017/18 academic year are £9,500.
You can pay one payment in full, up-front at a discounted rate, or in six instalments spread over a 2 year period.
- Pay upfront to receive a £750 discount
- Apply before specified deadlines to receive an additional early bird discount of up to £1,000. Please contact us for details.
Once you have accepted your place, we guarantee that your tuition fees will remain at the same level if you complete the course within the recommended time of 30 months. If during your studies you defer beyond 30 months you may be liable for additional fees.
This £9500 fee includes a non-refundable acceptance fee of £200 that is required to secure your place. The acceptance fee must be received within 2 weeks of the date on the acceptance letter.
When to Pay
An example is given below of the two payment options. Note this example does not show any further bursaries that may be applicable (see below for more details) or the ‘early bird’ discount of up to £1,000.
|MA Courses (2017/2018)
||Payment Option 1
||Payment Option 2
||Full payment in advance
||Payment by 6 equal instalments
|Acceptance fee (non-refundable)
||£1,550 x 6
If you choose to pay upfront, you should transfer the funds within six weeks of receiving the acceptance letter; and in any case two weeks prior to the start of the course.
If you choose to pay in six instalments, you will be required to pay your first instalment within six weeks of receiving the acceptance letter; and in any case two weeks prior to the start of the course. The dates for subsequent instalments will depend on the date you started the course. Details will be sent to you with your acceptance letter.
How to pay
Our preferred method of payment is via Flywire. This offers students a streamlined international payment process which gives you the option to pay in your own currency (most currencies available) at exchange rates lower than international banks.
Simply visit www.flywire.com/falmouthflexible and follow the instructions on the website. You will need your reference number from your acceptance letter.
You can also pay by phone or by email.
Paying by phone, using a credit card or debit card
- To make a payment using this method, please contact us once you have received your offer letter.
- Note - a 2% fee is charged for payment by credit card and we do not accept American Express. The following information is required:
- Card number
- Expiry date
- 3 digit security code (from the signature strip on the back of the card)
- Fees paid by this method will be charged in British pounds sterling.
Pay by Email
- To arrange a payment using this method, please contact us once you have received your offer letter.
Financing your studies
There are a number of ways to finance your studies. You can:
- Seek full or part sponsorship from your employer
- Apply for bursaries and discounts available from third parties, for example your government
- Apply for a Falmouth Flexible Bursary and other resources as outlined on our Bursaries and Discounts page:
- Falmouth Flexible Bursaries
- Alumni discount
- Early bird discount
- Refer a friend reward