This course is designed to accelerate your career, offering professional insight into the rapidly expanding events management sector. Aimed at current practitioners looking to enhance their knowledge, or those in allied fields seeking a route into events, the MA Creative Events Management at Falmouth offers flexible learning, delivered by experts.
This course is suitable for applicants who may be:
- Corporate events managers who wish to be more effective and creative in event creation, production and marketing
- Working in creative event management companies in a junior capacity and planning to enhance their careers
- Currently working in the hotel, hospitality or MICE sectors
- Graduates looking to develop their specialist knowledge
- Individuals who wish to build a business in events
You will need to complete four 30-credit modules and one 60-credit project (180 credits in total). All modules on the course are compulsory and must be passed in order to complete the award.
|Principles of event management & research
|Creative practice in event design
|Digital futures for events and events marketing
Designed with employer-focused learning at the core, our courses work with global organisations, staff and alumni to provide you with the breadth of experience and networks needed to accelerate your career.
There will be guided learning activities consisting of:
- Concise online presentations to introduce key concepts
- Small group and class discussions and crits to facilitate interaction and dialogue
- Online critiques to test assumptions, ideas and to receive feedback from peers and tutors
- Individual and group tutorials throughout the course
- Independent study
- Self-evaluation and peer feedback
As a Falmouth student, you enjoy an equal status to students studying on campus:
- Your own student ID card
- Access to online software tutorials at lynda.com
- 24/7 online access to library resources
- Students’ Union community
You should have:
- An honours degree or Level 6 equivalent qualification
- Proof of proficiency in English (minimum overall score of IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.0 in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
We also accept a range of equivalent recognised English language qualifications please visit our website for details. Candidates without a degree or formal qualification are still encouraged to apply. For more information regarding equivalent international qualifications and Accreditation of Prior Learning please call us on +44 (0)1223 447713.
You can take advantage of:
- Early bird discounts
- Falmouth Flexible Bursaries
- Alumni discount (15% to Falmouth alumni)
- Refer a friend rewards
For more information about these bursaries and other opportunities for financial assistance, please click here or call us on +44 (0)1223 447713
Terms and conditions apply
- Apply online here or email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a copy of your first degree certificate or Level 6 equivalent qualification and your IELTS/TOEFL certificate if English is not your first language
Please contact us for FREE advice.
Call 0800 5999123 or +44 (0)1223 447713
There are three start dates per year.
|2017/18 Academic Year
||Course start date
|31 March 2017
||30 May 2017
|31 July 2017
||25 September 2017
|30 November 2017
||29 January 2018
View our latest news and upcoming events here.