This international-facing course delivers not only knowledge, but enhances career opportunities through extended networks, in an industry where being connected is essential. The flexible mode of delivery will enable you to continue your work, while developing new skills directly related to your current role, or to enhance your employability.
This course is suitable for applicants who may be:
- Working in a marketing or brand manager role who want to have a greater insight into advertising, agency functions, the creative process, how to deliver a brief, evaluate creative concepts and understand contemporary media channels
- Working within an advertising agency in a junior capacity who are looking to enhance their job performance and accelerate their career path
- Individuals with experience or aspirations in the creative departments of advertising agencies
- Individuals who are currently working within broad marketing roles (client side) who wish to establish a change in career path and seek employment in advertising (agency side)
You will need to complete four 30-credit modules and one 60-credit project (180 credits in total).
|Principles of marketing & brand strategy
|Communication strategy & creative development
|Media strategy & channels
|Agency practice & management
Designed with employer-focused learning at the core, our courses work with global organisations, staff and alumni to provide you with the breadth of experience and networks needed to accelerate your career.
There will be guided learning activities consisting of:
- Concise online presentations to introduce key concepts
- Small group and class discussions and crits to facilitate interaction and dialogue
- Online critiques to test assumptions, ideas and to receive feedback from peers and tutors
- Individual and group tutorials throughout the course
- Independent study
- Self-evaluation and peer feedback
As a Falmouth student, you enjoy an equal status to students studying on campus:
- Your own student ID card
- Access to online software tutorials at lynda.com
- 24/7 online access to library resources
- Students’ Union community
- An honours degree or Level 6 equivalent qualification
- Proof of proficiency in English (minimum overall score of IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.0 in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
We also accept a range of equivalent recognised English language qualifications please visit our website for details. Candidates without a degree or formal qualification are still encouraged to apply.
You can take advantage of:
- Early bird discounts
- Falmouth Flexible Bursaries
- Alumni discount (15% to Falmouth alumni)
- Refer a friend rewards
For more information about bursaries and other opportunities for financial assistance, please click here or call us on +44 (0)1223 447713.
Terms and conditions apply
- Apply online here or email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a copy of your first degree certificate or Level 6 equivalent qualification and your IELTS/TOEFL certificate if English is not your first language
Please contact us for FREE advice.
Call 0800 5999123 or +44 (0)1223 447713
There are three start dates per year.
|2017/18 Academic Year
||Course start date
|31 March 2017
||30 May 2017
|31 July 2017
||25 September 2017
|30 November 2017
||29 January 2018
View our latest news and upcoming events here.